Thursday 3 November 2011

Have a Warm Winter

Now that I have moved back to England, I am finding it very (VERY) cold over here, and although people everywhere are trying to tell me it is techinally still autumn, I'm convinced it is already winter! To help me cope with this chilly weather, I've stocked up on warm pullovers to get me through. I prefer to buy most of my winter warms in individual boutiques where I find the quality is usually a litter higher; they are usually wool or cashmere mixes and made more carefully as opposed to on mass production. However, I did get a few buys from the high-street which I quite likes, here are some of my high-street favourites...


Pullover: H & M, Necklance: Accessorize





This is SO soft, and I love love love the beading at the top I think it's divine, this pullover is from French Connection



Miss Selfridge

Abercrombie & Fitch


This Jumper is a little heavy, but it keeps you warm! Believe it or not it's from Zara Mens



No comments:

Post a Comment