Sunday 2 October 2011

Kanye West's Fashion Debut



Kanye West just amde his fashion debut with a ready-to-wear line in Paris Fashion Week. The audience line up was as impressive as the clothes with a range of fashionistas from Anna Wintour to superstar celebs like Lindsay Lohan and the Olsen twins. 

Kanye used a range of sexy materials to drape his models from leather and fur to shimmering trousers. I have to say, I was actually impressed by the line it is not what I would have expected but of a much higer standard...I actually quite like some of the designs!  





1 comment:

  1. Pretty impressive, a lot of gorgeous ready to wear pieces. I have to say I am in love with the footwear! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete