Saturday 17 December 2011

Dress up your jumpers



I don't know where you all are right now, but here in the UK it's FREEZING COLD!  I mean the kind of cold where the moment you step out the door all your toes freeze into one big ice block. So at the moment I'm pretty much living in big warm jumpers, walking around in big bulky jumpers can get a little boring which is why I like to invest in interesting jewelry like big necklaces to dress it up. I'm waiting for one of the best times of year to come...(Christmas sales!!!!) where I'm going to stock up with a whole bunch of new finds, so I'll publish everything that i get. But in ther mean-time here are some interesting bits I like to use to dress up my winter-warms....top tip: don't just by the mass-produced mainstream items from highstreet retailers- don't get me wrong I love some of the jewelry in Zara, Topshop etc etc, but I do like being the only one in a crowd with a particular item so try looking in individual boutiques and fairs. You can discover really special individual items.

I love this white lepard print scarf, it's so warm and lookes great over a plain jumper!


This beautiful little cross is made of Murano glass, its stunning over plain black.


This string of golden coloured oval beads is really effective over plain jumpers.

I love the detail on this little silver leaf!



This chain over beads is a bigger necklace and looks really good over a plain jumper, especially browns or darker colours.
Add caption
I love this necklace it is so powerful and effective, it's a mimick of the feathers on an eagle.



















No comments:

Post a Comment